Recipes in association with the British Heart Foundation
Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
You will need...
Ingredients serves 4-6
- 2 lt. chicken stock
- 200 gr. courgette (with seeds removed)
- 200 gr. carrots
- 4-5 shallots (peeled)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium potato (peeled)
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (stripped from stems)
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme (stripped from stems)
- 1/4 cup of couscous (boiled)
- 2 sprigs parsley (stripped from stems)
- Black pepper
- Grate the garlic with the Fresh Express orange blade. Grate the courgette, carrot, potato and shallots separately with the Fresh Express red blade.
- Put the olive oil in a saucepan, and once it is hot, fry the onions, adding the garlic, potatoes, carrot and courgette. After 5-6 minutes add the chicken stock and cook at a low heat until the potato is soft. Add the rosemary, thyme, couscous and parsley. Season with black pepper and serve.
|% = adult GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts)|