Recipes in association with the British Heart Foundation
Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
You will need...
Ingredients serves 3
- 700 gr. tomatoes (peeled)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4-5 shallots (peeled)
- 1 tablespoons of pureed pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3-4 sprigs parsley (minced)
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh thyme (minced)
- 3-4 sprigs chives (chopped)
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (minced)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Black pepper
- 200 gr. penne pasta (boiled)
- 50 gr. Parmesan cheese
- Grate the garlic and shallots with the Fresh Express orange blade. Grate the tomatoes and Parmesan cheese separately with the Fresh Express red blade.
- Put the olive oil in a wide frying pan and when it is hot, add the garlic and onions and fry until brown. Add the pepper puree and the tomatoes and cook at a low heat for 20 minutes until the sauce thickens. Stir in the pepper, sugar, parsley, fresh thyme, chives, rosemary and the pasta. Put the pasta on serving plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with a green salad.
|% = adult GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts)|