Recipes in association with the British Heart Foundation
Other Tefal Recipe Ideas
You will need...
Ingredients serves 4-6
- 800g potatoes (peeled)
- 75 ml of olive oil
- 200g onions(peeled)
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- Cut the onions and potatoes with the dark green cone. Season with black pepper.
- Heat oil in the frying pan and add the potato and onion mixture.
- Cover and cook both sides over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool in a bowl for 5 minutes. Beat 4 eggs lightly.
- Pour into the bowl and mix well with the potatoes and onions.
- Cook the mixture again in the frying pan with a lid.
- Cook the tortilla on one side over low heat for 5 minutes and then
- turn it over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve in a dish and enjoy the omelette hot, with cooked vegetables or salad.
|% = adult GDA (Guideline Daily Amounts)|